1005 Tactical 2-Stage Nickel Boron AR-15 Trigger Assembly **Sale**
$119.95 – $144.95
Manufactured by Schmidt Tool and Engineering The term "milspec" is thrown around a lot. Schmidt Tool has owned the actual milspec for countless parts for over 20 years. They supply the lower components to the Department of Defense as well as countless large name firearm companies. You will undoubtedly see these exact triggers sold by other companies for much more. Quality is unsurpassed and ISO (9001:2008) compliant. Simply put this is the best trigger on the market anywhere near this price point.
- Machined and Hardened Surfaces
- Milspec 8620 Tool Steel Trigger
- Milspec 8620 Tool Steel Hammer
- Proprietary NiB-X Nickel Boron Coating on Trigger & Hammer
- Milspec 7075 Disconnect
- 100% Pull Tested for Function
- 1st Stage 2-2.5lb
- 2nd Stage 3.5-4lb
- Meets Pull Weight Requirement For Most Law Enforcement
- Secondary Ground and Heat Treated
- All parts met with the strict ±.0005" tolerances
- 100% Made in U.S.A.
Add Discounted KNS Gen2 Mod2 BLK Pins, Black Trigger/Hammer Pins, Nickel Boron Trigger/Hammer Pins, No Trigger/Hammer Pins, Add Stainless Trigger/Hammer Pins