Faxon Firearms 20″ Gov’t / Socom, 5.56 NATO, Rifle-Length, 4150 QPQ
Faxon Firearms guarantee is simple: If you’re not satisfied, they’re not satisfied and they will make it right. Strict quality control, gun quality steel and superior craftsmanship are just a few reasons they stand as a leader in the industry. Faxon Machining has machined more than 30,000,000 parts, has performed more than 6,500,000 hours of machining, and more than 125,000 hours of engineering services for customers. Throughout the years, Faxon Machining, with extensive certifications and world class performances has earned its way to working with world class customers. This has resulted in providing parts used on the ocean floor, for the oil industry, in theaters of combat protecting our warfighters, in the cars you drive, in the aircraft you fly in, on the Space Station, and now on Mars. This legacy is what goes into their gun barrels, and you can be confident they will provide the support should you need it.
Faxon Firearms barrels are the pinnacle of value. Manufactured 100% in-house from cradle-to-grave, these barrels are button-rifled and air-guage tested to ensure superior accuracy.
All barrels are manufactured under our ISO:9001 and AS:9100 (pending) quality certifications. We inspect each barrel over 15 times before it ever reaches you.
Free shipping in the lower 48!
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile: SOCOM
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle Length
- Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Port Diameter: .093″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 2.15 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
Matched Bolt Specs
- 9310 Alloy (7% stronger than C158)
- MPI Tested/Marked
- Manganese Phosphate
- Shot Peened
- Properly Heat Treated/Quenched
- S7 Tool Steel Extractor
- Upgraded Extractor Spring w/O-Ring
- Properly Headspaced to Barrel
- 100% Made In U.S.A.
Barrel Only, Add Matching Bolt