Smith and Wesson M&P40 M2.0 Performance Center 40 S&W
S&W M&P 40 Performance Center M2.0 features a PC tuned action with audible trigger reset and an extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis system to reduce flex and torque while firing. It utilizes an aggressive grip texture for enhanced control, fiber optic sights, and front cocking serrations. The low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot while reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery. It also features four interchangeable grip inserts, light rail, and a ported slide and barrel.
- BARREL: 4.25"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.5"
- CAPACITY: 15 + 1
- # OF MAGAZINES: 2
- MAG DESCRIPTION: 15 rd.
- SIGHTS: Hi-Viz Fiber Optic Sights
- SIGHT TYPE: Adjustable Sights
- WEIGHT: 28.7 oz.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.6 lbs.
- SAFETY FEATURES: No Safety
- ADDL INFO: S&W Performance Center Model
- ADDL INFO: Ported BBL
- ADDL INFO: PC Cleaning Kit Included
- MFG MODEL NO: 11823
- UPC: 022188871340
- WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov