Gas Block – Superlative Arms Adjustable Bleed Off, Clamp on .750″
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
$88.95 – $89.95
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Melonite (BLACK) or Matt Stainless
- Barrel Diameter:0.625″ -0.875″-0.750″ – 0.936″
- Weight: .625 -1.34 oz
- Weight: .750 -1.68 oz
- Weight: .875 -1.80 oz
- Weight: .936- 1.84 oz
- Length: 1.00″
- Attachment Type: Clamp On
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block – Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16″ Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6″ L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial
Black Melonite, Stainless Steel