The Sylvan Arms Folding Stock Adapter allows you to fold your stock and significantly reduce the length of your rifle for easy stow and travel.
Specifically designed for gas piston and direct impingement systems 5.56 to .308 systems, as well as .223 compatible, it has standard 1-3/16” x 16 thread and does not require any additional parts to be used with standard BC Groups.
It is CNC-machined in the USA from 7075 Billet Aluminum, making it uniquely lightweight and corrosion resistant. This assembly weighs only 6.0 ounces. No special tools required; only a standard armorer’s wrench. The product does not need to be disassembled in order to install it on to your rifle/pistol.
Simply screw on, fold, and carry!
• Comes with standard .625 bolt extension.
• Fit: platforms .223/5.56 to .308 & most 9mm:
– 9mm bolt carriers with 5/8 ID (.625) standard sizing can use the bolt extension included, after removing the pin and weight from the bolt carrier
– 17/32 .531 bolt extension for smaller bolt carriers is available here
– If your bolt carrier group is causing the bolt extension to come up short contact us for a conversion.
– Does NOT work with Silent Capture Buffer Springs (Yet)
– 300 blk (blackout) compatible
– Adds 2 inches to Length of pull
• Surface treatment: hard coat black anodized
• Material: 7075 CNC-machined billet Aluminum
• Thread specifications: 1-3/16″ X 16
• Hinge dimensions: 3 11/16 inches
• Hinge weight: 6.0 oz, BC – Extension 3.1 oz
• Hinge length: 1.3 inches
• Warranty: limited lifetime
Designed, built, and assembled in the USA