Keep a rifle in working order with the Wheeler Delta Series AR Combo Tool (156-999). Made of layered and laminated stamped steel, it is sturdy, durable and built to last. This design allows the AR tool to use hardened steel barrel nut pins that hold up under heavy torque. Also featured is a cut-out for a 1/2″ drive so it can be used with a torque wrench or ratchet driver for added versatility. A buffer tube lock nut and flash hider profile are both included with this Wheeler tool. A bit holder is on the side, and it holds six common bits to keep them organized and within easy reach when needed.
Wheeler Delta Series AR Combo Tool, 156-999:
- Cover most of your AR-15 service needs with a single tool
- An innovative layered and laminated stamped steel construction makes this the most durable AR tool available
- Hardy construction allows the use of hardened steel barrel nut pins designed to hold up to heavy torque requirements
- A cut-out for a 1/2″ drive allows the Wheeler tool to be used with a torque wrench or ratchet driver
- Profiles for buffer tube lock nut and flash hider are included
- Bit driver and bit holder with 6 common bits add to the versatility